me me me me me

just a reminder dear sisters..

tuesday 3rd feb is:

my 24th birthday.

so i expect presents from all of you... i have at the moment 125 followers so at the minimum im expecting 125 gifts at my front door.... *at the minimum*

i know many people read this blog and dont comment or publicly follow with their Gmail/Google account.. so in theory there should be a lot more presents than 125.

things i would like to get:
hijabs
abayas
ponies
rainbows
an apartment in Alex, Egypt
nachos without the guacomole
jewellry
a new camera


go forth and present shop... or if you are financially not able to do this then leave me a facebook or blog happy birthday message (though a nice fancy abaya direct from dubai with much bling would be appreciated).

Chuckles and Rainbows...

Love,
Ange (soon to no longer be 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment