ROCK BANDS from Lee Dahlberg have been all over the country in the last month...

ROCK BANDS were at the NBA All Star Game in Phoenix, AZ


ROCK BANDS were at the Superbowl in Tampa, Fl


ROCK BANDS were at Sundance in Park City, Utah


ROCK BANDS were at the Oscars in LA, Cali


ROCK BANDS were at Magic Clothing Expo in Vegas


But most importantly ROCK BANDS were at Uncle Jimmy's 90th Birthday Party





Here is what Josephine wrote us:


My name is Josephine Gough, and I met you guys at the MAGIC show in vegas this past week. I gave my Uncle a Jasper Rockband for his 90th birthday this weekend and I attached the pictures of him opening it and posing!

just a short story on him:

My Uncle Jimmy (James Gough) is my father's older brother. My father passed away when I was 10, but my Uncle is still living strong. I do not get to see him often because he lives in Maryland, and I live in Texas. I wanted to get him the band, so he can keep rockin' on for many many more birthdays to come!

After I showed him the rock hand sign, he kept wanting to do it! It was great to see him so happy and well!

It was great meeting you guys! Thanks for everything!

Warmest Regards,
Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment