pink jilbabs

These lovely delights can be found from http://www.aljilbab.com/
i have personally purchased from there before - fast shipping and great communication.

The only downside i experienced was that i gave them my measurements for a more tailored fit and the four jilbabs i ordered came in 4 different sizes - all of them being too short for me. So i sold or gave them away.

They are very cheap though! Some of these jilbabs are only US $18!!!!
The material is fantastic too - soft egyptian cotton.. its very silky smooth.

Here are Five pinky-salmon shaded jilbabs i would love to get my hands on...
I love these two corded jilbabs - i think they are so lush and would be very welcomed hanging up in my closet:::

Various shades of pink -

the one in the middle i actually owned - until i passed it on to Sakeenah over at Abaya Chic because it was one of the ones that was too short... (damn it - cos its such a nice jilbab)

No comments:

Post a Comment