Real Life Hijabi Style #18

You are going to go absolutely banana crazy over this real life hijabi's style.
i know i did.
i saw the pics she sent me and went crazy ape nuts.
i went Na-Na over her use of bright colours, patterns and just wow-ness.

Anyways.. let me intorduce you to Dian Pelangi. By the way i found out Pelangi means 'rainbow' which suits her to a tee!

This is what she sent me:

salam ange.. my name is Dian and I'm come from Jakarta, Indonesia.. I'm a moslem fashion designer.. I love your blog and I can't even stop reading your blog all night long.. awesome blog and I'm inspired.. and you know how I wanna share several styles of mine.. hope you like it and publish it.. haha.. thankyou soo much sweetie.. can't hardly wait the next posting!

Cute hat and gorgeous neck scarf - i am a tie-dye queen.. i love it!
This is one of her beautiful/gorgeous/pretty/amazing/i want it now pieces. (tie-dye and its in my fav colour too!):::

Another tie-dye master piece designed by Dian:::


Something else from her collection - Hijabi Ballerina Rockstar:::

love this jacket:::

The lady herself, hard at work:::
Big beautiful tye-dye Maxi - im pretty sure everything she wears is one of her own designs:::
Note to self - must have this dress:::

Note to self - also must have this dress:::
Being cute and crazy in the same outfit as above:::
Cute::::
Another tie-dye cuteness - this top would look so cool over a long black skirt::::
Dian in the middle:::

Gorgeous pic - i have some italian silk scarves in a similar harbour design - very pretty pic - love the colours:::
I want that long dress:::
Big beads + Big bag = cute
Love the colours and the bright fruity looking beads:::
cute:::
Looking stylish in black and yellow:::
Pale pink & denim::::
Another bright, crazy, cute hijabi pic:::

Strong colours:::
Bright and fun:::
Thanks Dian for sending me your amazing pics!!!!
So, readers... are we crazy drooling over her colours and patterns yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment