damn fine turkish hijabs

i love the hijab styles of trukish girls. im in awe of them when they walk past me in the street. very gorgeous and unique. i love how they wear their silky square esarp.
but i can never wear it. i have no idea how to and besides - i love my oblong scarves.

Here are some damn fine turkish hijabi styles:::

Teal (naseem is all over this one):::

Gorgeous yellow and brown:::

multi coloured gorgeousness for the bright happy hijabies out there:::

now this is one turk look i personally would do - i love my long oblong scarves! this is so me.. i might try this look out, leaving one long end dangling over one of my Saudi abayas:::


Beautiful esarp:::


Another long girly look:::

im about to order this hijab!!! YAY!!:::
another teal pretty look::::


such a cute girly look in black & floral:::::


i love this peachy colour.. this would suit my fair complexion so much and owuld suit olive skin to a tee as well::::
what a spotty scarf!!:::
kjb wefoiwhf ewfem foeijf erf (translation - I WANT IT!!!):::::

sweet in red & black::::


more sweet red::::

if youre in Australia and want some of these (and many more) gorgeous turkish scarves, then check out this facebook group here for great turkish hijabs (they have a few nice egyptian ones too).

im about to purchase some and have them shipped to me from Melbourne. seriously check them out.. they have heaps and heaps...

did you hear that naseem?... they have HEAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment